1. I’ve never given much thought to how I would die, but dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.
我过去从未过考虑过我将来会如何死去,但死在我爱的人怀里倒是个不错的选择。
2. I only said it’d be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t wanna be.
我只是说如果我们不是朋友会好很多,但是那不代表我不想和你交朋友。
3. I feel very protective of you.
我很想保护你。
4. I don’t have the strength to stay away from you anymore.
我再也无法控制自己远离你了。
Then don’t. 那就不要。
5. But it’s you ,your scent, it’s like a drug to me. You’re like my personal brand of heroin.
但是你,还有你的气味,对我来说就像毒品一样。你就像是为我特制的海洛因一样。
6. Only for making me want you so badly.
只有你才能让我如此上瘾。
7. I am only afraid of losing you. I feel you’re gonna disappear.
我唯一害怕的事情就是失去你,我感觉你就要消失了。
8. I was unconditionally and irrevacobly in love with him.
我不顾一切地爱上了他。
9. Bella, you’re my life now.
贝拉,你是我的生命的全部意义。
10. I’ll do whatever it takes to make you safe again.
我会做任何事情以确保你的安全。
11. You’re in here because of me.
你是为了我而存在的。